Like its sister trade fair on the East Coast, BDwest was created to deliver a more specialized, more design-focused and more productive trade fair experience for hospitality design professionals. Five years later it’s one of the fastest-growing fairs in the U.S., in the hottest of development hotbeds, Downtown L.A.
BDwest’s home, the Los Angeles Convention Center, sits in the heart of the city’s ongoing downtown renaissance, next to the L.A. Live entertainment complex that sparked it back in 2007. Nearby, the 73-story Wilshire Grand Center, set to open in 2017 as the tallest structure in the L.A. skyline, is one of a staggering number of new hotel/residential projects currently underway, joining dozens of inventive new restaurants and bars in the downtown core.
We’re channeling L.A.’s progressive mindset in the 2017 BDwest conference program, our largest and most futuristic to date. And we’re booking some of the city’s most exciting venues for social events including the BDwest Opening Reception Celebrating the Boutique 18 and the utterly unique NEWH Hospitality Fashion Show.
BDwest is designed to:
- Make the most of your time. BDwest boosts your ROI with a focused collection of high-caliber products and personalized amenities such as one-to-one buyer/supplier meetings before and after trade fair hours. It’s an atmosphere conducive to doing business, in a city teeming with opportunity.
- Take learning to new levels. Engage in CEU-accredited panel discussions with creative thinkers both in and outside our industry, and deepen your understanding of design, architecture and development.
- Showcase the latest. More than 300 customized displays covering 40,000 square feet offer a gallery of inventive design elements for hospitality interiors—from furnishings, fixtures and lighting to fabrics, wall coverings and accessories.
- Create an immersive design experience. BDwest’s spacious aisles, attention to aesthetics and relaxed SoCal vibe encourage lingering and learning on the trade fair floor. You don’t just get inspired, you get things done.
- Cater to a passionate West Coast audience. L.A. is the hospitality design capital of the West, in the midst an epic rebirth. For interior designers, architects, purchasing agents and hospitality owners and operators committed to creating unforgettable destinations and guest experiences, Downtown L.A. is the place to be in the spring.
BDwest is produced by Hospitality Media Group LLC (HMG) in association with the Boutique & Lifestyle Lodging Association, the International Society of Hospitality Purchasers, the International Society of Hospitality Consultants and NEWH, The Hospitality Industry Network. Hospitality Media Group (HMG) is a privately held company serving the global hospitality and related industries specializing in trade fair, conference and event management and development.
– Children under the age of 18 are not permitted on the trade fair floor. Proof of age is required.
– Strollers or rolling carts larger than airline carry on size are not permitted on the trade fair floor.
– Cameras or video equipment are not allowed on the trade fair floor.
– No refunds will be made for trade fair registrations or special event tickets.
– Visa letters will be provided with proof of trade fair registration. Please contact Nicole Panzeca at email@example.com.
Allied Hospitality Firms are charged $300 to attend BDwest. A limit of 3 persons per non-exhibiting Manufacturer/Rep company may attend. BDwest reserves the right to refuse registration and entrance to any Non-Exhibitor.