Product Competition Guidelines
Exhibitor Marketing Manager
- Product statement of no more than 250 words must accompany your submission.
- All entrants give permission to Boutique Design Magazine and BDwest to publish photos and descriptions in print and online.
- Products must have been introduced to the marketplace no earlier than April 1, 2017.
- All entrants must be BDwest exhibitors to enter.
- All submission imagery must meet resolution requirements (300 dpi jpg in 5” x 7” format or similar) or submission is ineligible.
- All submissions must be sent in electronic format. No hard copy submissions are accepted.
- Products MUST be on display to be considered. Final judging will take place on the trade fair floor.
The cost to enter is $100 per entry. Exhibitors may submit more than one product for review; however, each product can only be submitted once per category. Product submissions are unlimited.
(fabric wallcoverings, green wallcoverings, laminate wallcoverings, mosaics, murals, paint, vinyl wallcoverings, and wall panels, wallpaper)
(leather, non-wovens, upholstery, vinyl, wovens, and green fabrics)
(carpet, green floor coverings, luxury vinyl tile, rugs, tile and stone flooring, and wood flooring)
(accessories, ceiling fans, fabrics, fireplaces, furniture, lighting, surfacing materials, and umbrellas/cabanas for outdoor use)
(bar seating, casegoods, dining/banquet seating, green furniture, guest room/lounge seating, non-upholstered seating, occasional furniture, tables, task seating, and upholstered seating)
(ceiling fans, chandeliers, energy-efficient lighting, floor lamps, lighted mirrors, lighting system, overhead lighting, pendants, sconces, and table lamps)
- Art & Accessories
(custom art, decorative accessories, decorative mirrors, digital art, sculptures, and wall art)
(mirrors, shower surfacing, accessories, casegoods, spa lighting, bathtubs, faucets/fixtures, green bath/spa products, showers/enclosures and sinks for bath/spa use)
- Architectural Materials
(architectural hardware, architectural panels/cladding systems, celing panels, doors, green architectural materials, milwork, and poured concrete)
(If your product doesn’t fit in a category above put it in “other” if necessary we will move it to the appropriate category or it will be judged against the entries in the “other” category. Product examples: bedding/beds, window treatments, energy-saving technology, sound systems, tvs, signage, tabletop)
*Judges reserve the right to not offer an award in any given category and to reclassify entries into other product categories as necessary or appropriate.