Information for Press
Email Erin to REGISTER
Press Releases and Images
As press releases are emailed to the media, they will also appear on this website. If you need additional information, an interview with a Show spokesperson, or images, please contact Erin O’Brien.
Please note that press badges are NOT mailed in advance of the show, and you must show current credentials in order to receive your press badge at registration.
To ensure quality press coverage and representation on the exhibit floor, media representatives need current, official credentials to qualify as press for HMG-managed trade fairs. To be eligible for press badges, media representatives must present required credentials from an approved media outlet, as outlined below. HMG reserves the right to refuse anyone a press badge, at any time and for any purpose.
Who qualifies for a press badge at HMG-managed tradeshows?
- Editors, television and radio producers, and print/broadcast reporters from approved media outlets will receive editorial press badges.
- Publishers and advertising and sales representatives from approved media outlets will receive advertising press badges.
Who does NOT qualify for a press badge at HMG-managed tradeshows?
- Public relations representatives; marketing, creative services, circulation and other employees of magazines, newspapers and television stations; writers and publishers of personal or corporate newsletters; and family members of legitimate media are not eligible for press badges. Book authors eligibility will be determined on case-by-case basis.
In order to qualify for an editorial or advertising press badge, media representatives must present current press identification. This includes a business card (with individual’s name and title and the name of an approved media outlet) AND one of the following:
- The mastpage from an approved media outlet with individual’s name and title listed.
- A copy of or an Internet link to a current by-lined article published in an approved media outlet within the past six months.
Freelance writers and photographers must present a letter of assignment from an approved publication to be granted a press badge. Freelance writers or columnists not on an assignment must provide a copy of an industry-relevant by-lined article, published within the past six months in an approved media outlet.
Electronic media representatives, including editors of websites, must present proof of an existing site with relevant editorial content and proof of circulation.
Public Relations representatives must register as “exhibitor personnel”, if their clients are confirmed participants in the tradeshow. A business card and proof of client relationship with exhibiting manufacturer will be required. Alternatively, Public Relations representatives also may register on-site for the tradeshow as a “trade guest”, with payment of any necessary fees.
Interested in a media partnership?
Contact Erin O’Brien at email@example.com.